Thursday, April 8, 2010

Famous People

Me: Oh man... Last night I dreamed I was having sex with Robert Pattinson... We were like in this bathroom at one point, in this school, and everyone was jealous of me. But then it was kind of disappointing because right before we did it, he turned into a very skinny woman with a very tiny penis. And I was all "ew! what is that?!"

Kamel: What? That is gross! Robert Pattinson? Last night I dreamed that I was making out with Paris Hilton. It was really fun, we kept running around the city and didn't even care that people were taking our picture. Except her mouth tasted like cigarettes. And then I woke up and my next dream was that you bought me a computer.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, we both had a gross dream about gross people. I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete