Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween 2009

I really don't even want to write about it. I feel like everyone is and everyone talks about it and that's all everyone everywhere is talking about. What are you going to be? What are your plans? Happy Halloween. Halloween. Halloween. Halloween. Puke.

Number one: I love candy (YAY CANDY!!)
Number two: I fucking hate dressing up.
Number three: I'm annoyed by everyone doing sexy blahblahblah. Be a crayon or something. I'm grouchy about this topic.
Number four: I can sometimes be a complete hypocrite.

Last year my Halloween started out like this:


Turned into me dressing up like a pinup. Talk about big hair:


What you can't really see are my lacy underpants over my tights and my huge tan colored heels. Yeah. I know, right?

And then the next morning I looked like this:


The tangles in my hair lasted for days. That's what teasing gets you.

The bottom line is: Where would we be today without my obsessive photo documentation? Bored with nothing to say, that's where.

This year I'm absolutely not dressing up, can't make me won't do it. I'm chaperoning my 10 yr old cousin while she gathers the goods, then I'm going home to watch the exorcist and give myself bad dreams for weeks with the boyfriend. Thing to know: my cousin doesn't like snickers .... MONEY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment