Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bath Time Fun 5&6

Sorry for the several day delay. I know you all were on the edge of your seats. Who can resist the intrigue of sponge animals smooshed into desolvable pills? Not I, for one, that's for damn sure. Except we got busy... with lives, sort of. Does a movie with my parents count (hi mom! hi dad! even though you still refuse to read my blog). Anyhoos. Bath Time Fun 5 kept the score at 0-0. I guessed Buffalo and Claire guessed Moose. It was indeed a Coyote.


No surprise there. We lose.

But then the unthinkable, the unimaginable, the only-hoped-for occurred.... I guessed Buffalo again (Buff-alo! Buff Buff! Alo Alo!) and claire once again guessed moose and guess what?


It was a mother fuckin moose. Can you believe it? Claire is ON THE BOARD ladies and gentlemen. ON THE BOARD. It is now 1-0:Claire, and I need to bring my A-GAME to tomorrow's double featuer. It is ON.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha wow!

    You and Claire have so much fun together! I love it!

    =D

    ReplyDelete