Thursday, August 27, 2009

Change

Woah there. Where did all my archiving go?

Well here's the story. I started cringing at the idea of people... actual real people... reading my previous entries with all my angst and bad attitudes and talking smack about people (I TALK SMACK?!) and basically all of the things i shouldn't have been putting on the internet in the first place but so obviously was. And wow, that's embarrassing. Especially with my new need to be all prof about it.

So here we are. Starting fresh. Don't worry. I still have it all saved on my computer for easy references. But for a bit things will be a little.... bland... around here. But I'm working on it. :) And I still have funny stories and deep, introspective topics to discuss. So, as usual, stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Now you make me want to start a blog even more now. =)

    ReplyDelete