Friday, August 28, 2009

Fashion: A-Symmetry

It's always on my mind and I forgot to tell you about my latest small designer purchase! I had been lusting after a new jacket for seattle. Something bright! and happy! to combat the grey and dreary and to ironically accompany my Rain Cloud Necklace.And then I stumbled across Little House on my beloved Supermarket and it was love at first sight. Sigh. But I wasn't sure if the coat would really fit me... buttons down the front, or in this case A-line are sometimes tricky because I tend to be a little busty. But you know what's the best about supermarket?? You can talk directly to the designers and ask there opinions. In this case she told me to send her my measurements and she would custom a coat for no additional cost. LIKE WOAH.And it turned out fabulous. Check it out:




I'm all about supporting independent artists so go check out her stuff if you like what you see. YAY RED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment